1. You actually change the Brita filter on time
2. You have a credit card that you pay off every month
3. You have a fridge full of ingredients
4. Your Pandora switches from Ne-Yo to Colbie Callait
5. You have a pet...or at least a plant...that you've successfully kept alive
6. Your furniture matches
7. You start calling school "work."
8. You have to stop and think how many years you've been married
9. You read non-fiction books
10. You start going to the dentist again
11. You start getting "long-term" callings in your ward
12. You have friends with kids
13. You start shopping at stores like The Loft and Banana Republic
14. You own your own copy of "What to Expect When You're Expecting."