Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meh-hi-co

So Boyd and I went on a couples trip to Mexico. Even though we almost died on the way there because I drove us off the road (the Mexican government really needs to add shoulders to its roads), we had a ton of fun!

These are my feet. In sand. I love that feeling!


Those black specks are dolphins. There was a family that came and visited our beach. The mountain behind them is called the goat's teats.

This was a picture of a sand crab, but it turned out more like where's waldo. See if you can find it!

This was all of the couples and us at dinner. Mmmm...Mexican food.

4 comments:

morgan larsen said...

so this is a great post and all, and i am definitely jealous of what was clearly a lovely excursion (love all of the V pina coladas) except that this post is way too close to that gross monster post so that when i scroll down i see that furry thing and it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. post again, save me from further agony!

julie said...

The dreary, rainy day outside makes me espically jealous as well of your exotic trips south of the border...!

Bert and Benton said...

ahhh.. can I say jealous? I'm glad you guys made it alive and didn't fall off the side of the road. Were you in rocky point or where??

Readings Digest said...

Lindsay,
That is exactly where we go every summer with all of Johnny's family. Even to those exact condos. Too cool!!