Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My small obsession with white

So my favorite color is white. Yeah, I know that it's not really a color, but it's definitely an obsession that is getting out of hand. I now have white couches, white serving dishes, a white cell phone, an entirely white bathroom, a white computer, and a white ipod. I am currently taking suggestions as to what color I should use to decorate our apartment. Even though we've been married for over two years, I think it's time to start spicing up the white background. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Dani said...

White is great. anytime you get sick of your living room, you just change the accent pillows and it's totally different. I'm liking leaf green these days.

like...
THIS!

http://flickr.com/photos/omnia/118701165/

Leaning more toward the yellowyier leaf green.

but then the next day I might want orange and blue or red, and I could do it, because my couch was white! what a charmed life you lead.

Bert and Benton said...

Linds you are so funny, the possibilities are endless! I like the sky blue you have for you blog background with accents of chocolate brown.
Um, your dessert party was the cutest thing ever!! Seriously, it should be in a magazine! And props for matching the frosting so perfectly, that pretty cool. I wish we lived a little closer! I wouldn't have minded adding a few pounds for all the yumminess!

Leann said...

Depends...
do you want accents? If so, I'd do black (or another dark color), and then it will help the white stand out.
Or do you want to blend well, then you need to decide if you are neutrals, pastels, fall, or spring colors type person... and then go from there.

Mikayla said...

Hey Boyd and Lindsey, I am so glad I found your blog on Julie's blog. I've wondered a lot what you guys are up to. Seems like you guys are enjoying yourselves. Your dessert party looks amazing! Anyway, glad to be in touch again. Check out my blog if you'd like, it is also on Julie's blog.

Unknown said...

I am going for chocolate brown these days . . . might as well advertise the sweet tooth! Add blue to the mix and it's lovely.
MB