Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just in case you forgot what we looked like...


Here is a RECENT picture! Since I never post pictures I thought I would throw one out there that was taken less than a month ago. Now you know that we haven't turned into scary monsters. RAWWWRRR! Also, I think a few of you wanted to see my brown hair. Here's your chance. I'm going short blond in a few weeks.
Also, I guess I lied about the siesta. Everyone was doing it (i.e. deactivating their facebook accounts and pledging off email etc...to study for the boards but I realized that is pretty lame and that I can be an adult and be disciplined without have to ignore the rest of the world). Anyways so I'll be updating. Until next time...

3 comments:

morgan larsen said...

yeah! welcome back... the siesta was too long already. please, you are my multi-tasking sistah, whipping those boards into shape, dramatically changing hair colors and updating your blog posts all while petting a kitty with the other hand. sigh, one day i will be as awesome.

Colette said...

good luck w/the boards. i am sure you will rock them! oh and way to be an adult!

Kat Clark said...

Phew. I thought I was going to pop on over here and find the Siesta post. Then I get a double treat! A new post AND a picture! Like Christmas I tell ya. Like Christmas!