Monday, May 3, 2010

A little Siesta

I was getting kind of depressed thinking that my most recent post was all sad and pity party-ish. Anyways, I'm not sad anymore for the record, nor have I been for the past three weeks. It was a fleeting moment and I needed sympathy. Thanks to all who indulged me.

I probably won't be updating much the next two months. I have to take the USMLE step 1 (United States Medical Licensing Exam) June 18th so I'll be in a rabbit hole studying. And when I'm done I'll officially be a third year and ready to practice some medicine (hopefully not on any of you). So unless I can get Boyd to say something interesting about our lives until then...it's over and out. See you in July!

3 comments:

julie said...

Lindsay,

Good luck on your USMLE!! You'll do great!

Boyd,

Looking forward to some funny posts in the meantime... ;)

Kat Clark said...

Boo. I'll miss you. Good thing I have the gym to help me reunite with you often. Yes I said often. You can't sit on your butt alllll day long and study. That's just not healthy for you or your butt. Miss you tomorrow. Lemme know when your ready to gym it up! Oh and good luck on USMLE. You are gonna blow it up.

Sassy Savvy said...

Good Luck!!!! I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors!