Thursday, February 12, 2009

How many does it take...

QUIZ

How many of the following does it take to get through medical school?


Books: So far, 12 and counting. Oh wait, I just bought another one today that isn't pictured--13. Note: none of these books in the picture are from my undergrad.







Dates (at least 1 per week). That would make 208:


Episodes of LOST: Approximately 45 (and then sadly the season ends)
Anniversaries: 4 (1 down!)
Hours of sleep: Hmmm. It's supposed to be 11,680.
Chocolate chip cookies: too numerous to count







1 comment:

Bear said...

You guys are so cute together. I'd like to take credit for that one! :) (shhh, just let me think it was all my doing) And secondly, that is a lot of books, but they look very interesting. And third, Yum! chocolate chip cookies.